Our team at Coding Peak has simplified the payment process for your customers with our software Virgin POS. We help enterprises of different scales from small, mid to large by providing an automated cashier at a low cost. Our retail business software is architectured in a viable structure to match up to your goals. The ease of setting up the system in a few minutes makes it the ideal choice for our clients. This technical framework deals with payrolls, taxes, retail accounting, customers, stock, and much more. Some of the prominent businesses applying our mechanized POS are cafes, restaurants, hotels, food vans, etc.
How to set up your POS account?
- The first step is signing up with our software by providing some mandatory details like your name, organization’s name, address, mode of service, number of stores, etc.
- After entering all the credentials, we will send an email to you at your registered email address for verification. Once it is verified, we will activate your account, and you can alter your login and password.
- Your POS account is ready to operate, and you can add as many companies or sites as an owner to your account. Now you can run your business operations seamlessly and effectively.
Log in as Site & Company owner:
- Profile Dashboard:- You will get a brief view of all the listed sites of your company. Update your profile in a matter of seconds, and all the details will appear on payment receipts. You can access the option of assigning a unique pin key to the user for efficient supervision. Other altering options include changing credit card details, adding a new credit card, deactivating an existing card.
- Account:- Account option enables you to administer POS sites, latest subscriptions, and billing records and can update the amount, quantity, credit card details of the subscription of any site. A few keystrokes will allow you to see the transaction of any date and track all your past invoices. We have also given the option to customize it according to your budget by upgrading or downgrading the plan. The authority of transferring ownership and modifying billing details remains with the owner.
- Company Dashboard:- Company dashboard displays installation details of every component like product, plan, hardware, users, etc. You can amend any details such as postcode, country, address, and enable or disable the option of sending receipts over email to customers.
- Products:- Managing a wide range of articles for sale becomes hassle-free with POS. You can revise product details by your organization strategy. An enterprise makes numeral changes in the business strategy during the expansion and involves adding new categories, altering the current prices, and adapting to new tax rates. You can easily add a product title, define its type, choose price and tax slab, update product number, tag an item, upload images, and start selling.
- Contacts/Users:- This feature allows you to add staff members’ details like full name, email address, image, and assign an exclusive pin to every member for strengthening security. You can add multiple tags and choose a specific type for a user. Contacts display the list of customers and suppliers. It helps to follow up on the number of connections by adding directly from the POS. You can attain any minute detail like email address, pin code, address, regard to any supplier or customer in a click.
- Reports:- Our software creates reports to provide actionable insights to boost business revenue. We furnish you with every minute detail to help you to make well-informed decisions. You can select the representation form of data and choose the date range. Different reports that we provide for a futuristic approach are:-
- Purchases:- You can comprehend and analyze your entire purchase data received from the purchase order system. It helps to determine cost prices, various tax slabs, and furthermore.
- Dashboard reports:- It provides a comprehensive view of all sites to ascertain information quickly and obtain sales counts or average of a specified period.
- Summary Sales:- It is a summarized form of your past sales operations in one place and helps to provide a wholesome picture of your sales volume.
- Sales feed:- You can filter out data according to your needs in the sales feed. It displays data classified into payments, customers, sites, products, and much more.
- Sales by:- You can obtain the average of total purchases, sales based on purchase and sales orders. It helps to determine the profitability level of your business.
- Hourly sales:- It breaks the volume of sales on an hourly basis and displays the count of items sold in an hour.
- Comparison:- You can understand consumer behavior by comparing the sales of two different timelines. It helps in predicting demand and supply for the next calendar year.
- Audit:- Audit decreases the probability of default payments and helps to track refunds, returns, amendments.
- Taxes:- It will disintegrate the amount of taxes charged to different sales items.
- Add-ons:- Our add-on feature customizes the experience for a company operating at any scale. Two sub-options enables under this feature are:-
- Add-Ons Inventory:- You can monitor your stock irrespective of the location and create purchase orders, enter suppliers’ names, delivery date, product type, quantity, and the order is ready to be sent to suppliers.
- Add-Ons Tables:- With the help of an add-on, you can create a layout and assign orders to a table. You can visualize the table layout as per your business and design tables, floor, walls, chairs, and much more.
- Company Settings:- You can easily update the information and submit changes relevant to your enterprise under company settings. Modify information like company name, logo, country, time zone, currency, company type, email address, website, contact details, and much more for configuration. Other sub-option includes taxes that enable you to combine taxes, add new taxes, edit details like tax name, code, and rate.
Login in POS as Counter :
A counter needs a pin to log in to view all the different orders and go through the sales history. You can identify orders by assigning a note and a link to a customer.
- Add new orders:- It allows you to add as many orders as you want and manages them with a few clicks. You can link any customer to a note and pay later.
- Add a new customer:- You can handle growing traffic by adding new customers effortlessly and extract information about your existing customers.
- Add notes:- Note is a description of an order that acts like a unique id written to identify a customer.
- Make payment for an order/sale:- You can see all the items, delete or add a new one, decrease or increase the quantity, and apply the discount if there is any for the payment process.
- Split payment:- After placing the order, you can break the proceeds in order-wise by clicking on the split payment option to divide the amount equally and finally check out.
- Refund Sale:- If the customer wants a refund because of any reason, you have to click on the sale and select the refund sale option under the history tab.
- History Module:- History shows all the past sale transactions with each minute details like date, name, notes, amount, quantity, etc.
- Sales Tab:- It shows the refund option whenever your customer asks for the same due to any reason.
- Payment Tab:- This tab will display the past sales records with specifics including, payment type, amount, transaction id, and furthermore.
Login in POS as Customer :
The default pin for logging into the POS as a customer to place an order is 1111. You have to select your user id, and then you are ready to place items in your order list.
- Add a new customer:- You can link or unlink a customer at any point in time and fill out details of a new customer like email address, contact number, address, etc.
- Add notes:- Designate an order with a short description or a number and see them in the order view before processing them.
Our smart retail management system helps you run your business smoothly during high traffic and provide a delightful experience to your end-users. We have created a highly functional online retail system for seamless sale activities.